The flowrate of liquids, slurries, pastes and sludges can be measured accurately with the electromagnetic flowmeter. Minimum conductivity 20 µS/cm (Option 0,5 µS/cm). The measurement system consists of a flowmeter primary and a converter in a remote mounted design.It is specially designed to measure liquids in the pulp & paper and the food & beverage industry.
- Measurements of high pulp stock with consistencies up to 15% ovendry
- Ideal for two-phase flow and non-homogeneous fluids
- Easily measures pulsating flow applications
- High accuracy 0.5 % of rate
- Fast start-up without zero adjustments
- Backwards compatible with older (up to 20 years) flowmeter primaries