We support your flow control solutions
Find expert process control solutions for your industry.
Accurate control and monitoring of processes is crucial to safe and efficient operations across a wide range of industries. That's why Eads Control Equipment Co. (CEC) offers more than an expansive inventory of mission-critical components and instrumentation you need to address your service and maintenance needs. As a division of FCX Performance family of companies, Eads CEC leverages the technical expertise to help you navigate through even the most complex production and manufacturing challenges.
Chemical Processing: Expect precision control for product integrity and consistency
We implement process flow control equipment with the expertise to meet your exacting standards and meticulous specifications.
- SIL-rated emergency shutdown valves for SIS systems
- Reactor and storage tank mixing
- Contact, non-contact, and MLI-Level control
- Slurry flow
- Corrosie materials handling
- pH, conductivity, and ORP measurement
- Seal-less pumping technology
- Severe service valves for corrosive, erosive, high pressure, and high temperature
- High alloys
- Cryogenic valves
EPC: DISCOVER COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS.
We'll help you discover to new ways to efficiently and effectively meet project requirements.
- Leading brands with broad AML acceptance
- Specifications and applications support
- Project management
- FAT and inspection
- Documentation packages and processes
- Production and supply chain schedules
- Domestic and export packaging
- Start-up and commissioning support
- Global service network through industry-leading suppliers
FOOD & BEVERAGE: WE KEEP IT CLEAN.
Meet your high-purity standards and sanitary processing requirements with solutions from aseptic processing expertise to on-site process management.
- High purity/aseptic design
- Product recovery
- Equipment performance reliability and optimization
- Pump BEP modification and engineered upgrades
- Mix-proof valves and valve manifold/matrix design
- CIP Distribution/COP Tanks
- Product recovery/pigging
- Batching and blending
- Recording and control
- Pump carts
GENERAL INDUSTRIAL: DEMAND THE EXPERTISE TO ADDRESS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
We respond with a range of individual offerings and custom solutions – implemented by our experienced sales and service consultants.
- Calibration and commissioning services
- Energy monitoring and conservation
- Energy audits on compressed air systems, steam traps, and boiler rooms
- Utility flow measurement and totalizers for gas, steam, and compressed air
- Preventative and predictive maintenance for rotating equipment
- Discrete sensors and cordsets for proximity, level, pressure, temperature, and flow
- Precision fill valves
- Hose stations
- Humidity measurement and control
- Waste water treatment
- Liquid and bulk solids level gauges
HIGH PURITY: FIND PRECISION SOLUTIONS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL, BIOTECH, AND PERSONAL CARE.
Today’s processing environment is transforming rapidly. We offer the experienced staff and sophisticated solutions to address your operational and technological challenges.
- Web-based MTRs
- Industrial and sanitary products
- Broad industry expertise
- Pre-tested skidded systems
- Tank CIP/ SIP
- Bioreactor level measurement
OEM: Operate at peak performance.
We represent a wide range of premium products. And we match the widely variable and critically-precise specifications of individual components in order to provide the most efficient integrated solutions.
- Integrated solutions and specially designed products for unique applications
- Applications support
- Sizing and selection assistance to reduce equipment spend
- Local assembly and testing reduces cost and shortens lead times
- Staging and inspections within FCX Centers of Excellence
- Consolidation of shipments within our distribution facilities
- Global hazardous area agency approvals
- Environmental equipment protection: paint specs, enclosures, dust covers, sunshades
Oil & Gas: Expect efficiencies at every point of production and transportation.
We can’t control the price of crude oil, but we can help you optimize your systems so rising costs are offset by greater operational efficiencies.
- SIS – ESD valves
- FM-approved safety shut-down valves
- Remote manual actuators to replace chain wheels
- Failsafe electric valve actuation
- Sealed magnetic level gages to reduce LDARs
- Mass flow measurement
- Reflux/Re-boiler level control
- TOV technology to eliminate gate valve leakage
Power Generation: Operate productively, effectively and efficiently.
We offer solutions for fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable industries --designed to meet or exceed regulatory pressures and changing industry standards.
- Feedwater, DA, drum, and condensate level control
- Heat recovery
- Cooling tower basin level and flow control
- Pulverizer / coal burner isolation valves
- Demineralizer, on-off, and control valves
- Steam isolation, on-off, and control valves
- Ash handling
- Damper actuator upgrade and replacement
- Torque tube replacement with Guided Wave Radar
- Analytical and water chemistry
- Sootblower air heater control valves
- FGD Scrubber: ball, knife gate, butterfly, and diaphragm valves
- Fuel oil/gas pressure control valves
- Fuel oil/gas (FM approved) safety shutoff valves
- Combustion analyzers (O2, CO2, CEMS)
- Draft range and multivariable pressure transmitters
- Pulverized coal level measurement
Pulp & Paper: Expect stability in operations, maintenance and production costs.
We deliver complete mill-wide solutions – from pulping to converting. Take advantage of our broad range of targeted solutions, from equipment to assessment and consultation services.
- Water conservation and heat recovery
- High-density cleaners
- Low-flow chemical addition
- Basis weight control
- Separator level control
- Steam and condensate for dryer sections
- Consistency measurement
- Coarse and fine dilution Cs control
- Control valve loop optimization
- Stock level control
- Digester capping valves
- Stock washer
- Screening – accepts and rejects
- Coating kitchen
Steel & Metals: Depend on safety and performance for intensive service..
We understand the balance of safety and performance across intensive processes. We can improve processes and address budgetary constraints to help make you more productive.
- Flow, pressure, and temperature measurements
- Control valves for natural gas, air, oxygen, argon, nitrogen, and cooling water
- Corrosion-resistant lined pipe, valves, and instrumentation for pickling lines
- High-alloy valves
- Oxygen service valves and instruments
- Oxygen cleaning of valves and components
- Magmeters for cooling and quench water
- Argon oxygen decarburization (AOD) system valves